Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Lead Me in Your Truth

Psalm 25:4-7 ESV
Make me to know your ways, O Lord;
teach me your paths.
Lead me in your truth and teach me,
for you are the God of my salvation;
for you I wait all the day long.
Remember your mercy, O Lord, and your steadfast love,
for they have been from of old.
Remember not the sins of my youth or my transgressions;
according to your steadfast love remember me,
for the sake of your goodness, O Lord!

Soften my heart, Father, as I hear from your Word. Open the eyes of my heart that I can see wonderful things from your Word and know your will.
Engrave it on my heart.
Come, Holy Spirit, as I seek to understand the Truth of your Word. Sanctify me by Your truth.
Help me, Lord, to encounter You, and with renewed conviction and assurance, introduce myself as one of Yours. Help me to apply and walk in the truth of your Word. Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.