Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Thankful for You

I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is being reported all over the world. (Romans 1:8)

So often we all take the ones closest to us for granted. I know that pain has often caused me to neglect the giving of thanks for those who regularly bless me. In this simple verse Paul tells us to not neglect the giving of thanks for the faithful.

Father, I am sorry thank I am so often preoccupied with myself and do not say thanks for those you have placed in my life. Thank you for them and the many others in the world who are faithful to You - even when life is so difficult for them.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.