Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

AN OVERFLOW OF WORSHIP

 

Colossians  4:5-6  "Be wise in the way you act towards outsiders; make the most of every opportunity.  Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone."

"Out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks".  O Lord, may my heart overflow with worship.  May my conversation be a feast of life.  May Christ be the bread and Your Spirit the wine, may praise be the fruit and grace the salt, may love be the table and wisdom the candle.  May I always be prepared to feed anyone who hungers for the hope that I have in Christ.  I love you.  Amen.


 Maranatha Worship Bible
googleimages.com

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.