Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

MAKER AND HEALER


Image result for Jesus healing the sick


 Jeremiah 17:14  "Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed;  save me and I will be saved, for You are the one I praise."

Lord, you are more than my Maker.  You are also my Healer and my Savior.  My life is secure from both the powers of darkness and the judgement of You hand.  You are, indeed, everything to me: health and salvation, hope and sustenance, wholeness and strength.  I lift grateful praise to You from a heart of growing faith.  I love You.  Amen.

Maranatha Worship Bible
googleimages.com




Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful that Jesus is Savior, Healer, Deliverer, and He is our PEACE!

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.