Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

The Peace of His Presence



Psalm 145:18 (GW)
     18 The LORD is near to everyone who prays to him, to every faithful person who prays to him.

Psalm 34:18 (ESV)
     18 The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.

Philippians 4:4-6 (NIV)
        4 ”The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything….”

Father these verses comfort us with the wonderful knowledge of your presence with us and especially of your personal concern and care you for each of us. The hope and peace we have from the awareness of your presence is surely blessed assurance.

Thank you Father that we need not fret, worry or be overcome with anxiety in relation to life’s troubles. May we ever be mindful of the words of Jesus: “27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”  John 14:27 (NIV)

Therefore Father: “I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety. “Psalm 4:8 (NIV)

Thank you Father for the peace of your presence, in Jesus name, Amen!


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

  1. In the fullness of His presence I find peace for my soul. So thankful for God's presence.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.