Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
Heavenly Father, I don't always understand the world that I live in today. It can be confusing, frustrating, and terrifying. Help me to remember that You are always in control. When all else fails, You never will. You are faithful and steadfast through trials and tribulations. May I never forget that. I call upon Your power and grace today and ask for You to bring peace, healing, and justice in the midst of the chaos happening around the world today. 

We also lift up to you those who are in the path of the Hurricane on the Gulf of Mexico, asking that no lives be lost and for mercy upon the helpless. Help those who are in its way to reach safety. Open our hearts in generosity to all who need help in the coming days. In all things and in all times, help us to remember that even when life seems dark and stormy, you are in the boat with us, guiding us to safety. I pray this in Jesus' name. Amen.

“Never will I leave you; 
never will I forsake you.” 
So we say with confidence, 
"The Lord is my helper; 
I will not be afraid."
‭Hebrews‬ ‭13:5-6‬ ‭NIV‬‬



Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.