Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

DIRTY CARPET

Image result for Scatter rugs

Dear Lord, sometimes a pretty scatter rug covers a stained and dirty carpet.  The dirt is pretty well hidden, but it's still there.

  There are times in my life, Lord, that I put a pretty good deed over an attitude I'm trying to hide, or a sin unconfessed.   I know you see everything, so how silly of me to try to hide something from you. 

 Forgive me for having spiritual scatter rugs... Cleanse and clean my heart, wipe away every unkind attitude and make me clean.  You are my gracious Lord, and I love You.  Amen.







Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.