Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Pour Out Your Heart

Help me trust in You at all times; help me to pour out my heart to You, God, for You are my refuge (Ps. 62:8). O Lord, help me not be afraid to speak to You what's on my heart. Your Word says You know my thoughts and my actions, and You know what I'm going to say before a word forms on my tongue (Ps. 139:1-4). You will never be offended when I pour out the earnest despair and bitterness that wells in my heart. You desire for me to cry out in my agony, and You can take my feelings of anger, dismay, and confusion. In pouring my heart out to You, I rid myself of soul-cancerous bitterness. I also make room for You to pour in Your healing.

Amen
Praying God's Word Day by Day (Beth Moore)

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.