Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Bless the Lord

O my soul, come, praise God with all that is in me, body, emotions, mind, and will, every part of who I am, praise His holy name! Sing a song from a grateful heart; sing and never forget all the good He has done! 

Sing, oh sing, of my Redeemer,
With His blood, He purchased me.
On the cross, He sealed my pardon,
Paid the debt, and made me free. 

Gracious God, I want to bless Your holy name every day, for Your loving and kind heart is great! Thank You for taking all my sins and removing them, as far as east is from the west. You are a good, good Father and the incredible love that You lavish on me melts my heart and redeems and rescues me from the pits that I stumble into. Thank You, Father, for my entire life, every single day, that You have never, ever taken Your eyes off me. And you, O my soul, bless the Lord and forget not all His benefits every day. In Jesus' precious and holy name. Amen.


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.