Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

The Wrong Way





 Exodus 23: 2 "Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong.".....

Stand with me, Jesus, when I turn from the crowd and walk the lonely road.  When I break from the group because the croup is going in the wrong direction let me know that You are near.  The easy way, the wrong way, if often crowded with a loud, enthusiastic throng whose excitement is contagious.  Your way is more often traveled alone, or so it seems.  But You, Lord, are with me.  You will never leave me or forsake me.  I am counting on Your Presence, Lord, even now.  I love You.  Amen.


Taken from the Maranatha Worship Bible



Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.