Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

The Reason for Hope

Psalm 71:5 (NLT)
     O Lord, you alone are my hope. I’ve trusted you, O LORD, from childhood.


Father the day will eventually come when I will say with Joshua: “Soon I will die, going the way of everything on earth. Deep in your hearts you know that every promise of the LORD your God has come true. Not a single one has failed!” Joshua 23:14 (NLT)

Dear Father over the years you have proven your faithfulness to your promises time and again. The trustworthiness of your word is beyond doubt and the reason for hope.

Indeed you are the God of hope. So every day you give us is filled with hope and we have no anxiety about the future.

Father I unite my heart with the Apostle Paul’s prayer for all believers: “I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 15:13 (NLT)

Yes Father, you are the reason for our hope and we praise you for that in Jesus name.
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.