Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

THE ONE TRUE GOD




 Jeremiah 10:10  "But the Lord is the true God; he is the living God, the eternal King....."

Dear Lord, In a world that markets innumerable false gods, I acknowledge You, O Lord, as the only true God in a world that lives as though You were dead.

I choose to walk in Christ's resurrection life, for You are the living King.  In a world bound by time and quickly passing away, I embrace Your gift of everlasting life.  

Sovereign Lord, I gratefully worship You in the beauty of all that You are ~~ true, living and eternal!  I love You.  Amen.




Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.