Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

THE JOY OF YOUR PRESENCE




* No matter what your circumstances may be, you can find Joy in My Presence.   On some days, Joy is generous strewn along your life-path, glistening in the sunlight.  On days like that, being content is as simple as breathing the next breath or taking the next step.  Other days are overcast and gloomy; you feel the strain of the journey, which seems endless.  Dull gray rocks greet your gaze and cause your feet to ache.  Yet Joy is still attainable.  Search for it as for hidden treasure.

Surely you have granted him eternal blessings and
made him glad with the joy of your presence.
Psalm 21:6

Dear Heavenly Father, giver of life and joy.  I pray today that I will have the same deep love for You whether I'm walking in sunlight, or trying to climb over rocks and boulders.  I will enjoy Your presence in the sunlight, and search for You in the dreary times like hidden treasure.  You have promised to be with me and keep me in ALL PLACES.  I love You.   Amen


*This passage is taken from the Devotional "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young.  Oct. 22.




Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.