Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

OBJECT LESSON FROM NATURE


This morning as I carried a load of laundry to the Laundry Room, I noticed a clump of dead leaves hanging in a most lovely green tree.

 Upon on closer investigation saw the reason.  It had broken off from the branch and the source of life.

John 15:5-7 "I am the vine; you are the branches.  If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.  If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers........If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you."

Object lessons are all around us if we will just notice.  I don't want to become a clump of dried leaves, ready for the trash....
 
Lord help me to remain in the Vine, and be nourished by the life giving source.  I love You.  Amen




Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.