Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A Day Well lived



Proverbs 2:6 (ESV)
    For the LORD gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding;

Father, each day of life contains its own journey into the unknown. A path that may be similar to others yet unique in that it is yet to be traveled. So for this day’s journey and the uncertainties it holds, I pray for your wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

Wisdom to discern the best choices, knowledge to inform me of the appropriate options and understanding to have the insight into what will please you most.

I realize that my choices not only affect me but also those I love, respect and cherish.  So, at the end of this day, may my life be an honor to You and a blessing to those it touches. May others benefit from the mercy I have received, then it be a day well lived in life's journey. 
 
I pray this in the Name of Your beloved Son and my Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.



Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.