Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

THE DEEP LOVE OF JESUS




Psalms 139: 1-4  O Lord, you have searched me and you know me.  You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.  You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.  Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord. 


O the deep, deep love of Jesus
Vast, unmeasured, boundless, free.
Rolling like a mighty ocean
In its fullness over me.
Underneath me, all around me,
Is the current of Thy love;
Leading onward, leading homeward
To my glorious rest above.

O the deep, deep love of Jesus,
Spread His praise from shore to shore
How He loveth, ever loveth,
Changes never, never more.

How He watches ore His loved ones,
Died to call them all His own;
How for them He interceedeth,
Watches ore them from the throne.


Dear Father, these Scriptures, and this very old and beloved hymn are what my heart is feeling today.  You know me completely.  Love me so deeply, and watch over me every day.  I love you.  Amen.

O the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus ~ S. Trevor Francis (1890)



Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

Add a comment or request for prayer here.