Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Unbroken Love




Genesis 6:5-8 (NLT)
     5 The LORD observed the extent of human wickedness on the earth, and he saw that everything they thought or imagined was consistently and totally evil. 6 So the LORD was sorry he had ever made them and put them on the earth. It broke his heart. 7 And the LORD said, “I will wipe this human race I have created from the face of the earth. Yes, and I will destroy every living thing—all the people, the large animals, the small animals that scurry along the ground, and even the birds of the sky. I am sorry I ever made them.” 8 But Noah found favor with the LORD.



Father it proves beyond question or doubt that the infinite greatness of your love for humanity is not broken by our sins that break your heart. What could be more amazing than that the Holy Triune God looks with such intense concern on those He created? I wonder with the Psalmist who asked: “O LORD, who are we that you should notice us, mere mortals that you should care for us?” Psalm 144:3 (NLT)


Father I am not surprised by your judgement which is always righteous and appropriate, but I am amazed at your grace in which Noah found favor because he believed you. And I am sure as you look at our world today your heart is broken by our sins and yet in judgement you remember mercy. So I pray for mercy for our country and world that is such need of your grace.


I ask this Father in the name of Jesus through whom: ” ….the grace of God has been revealed, bringing salvation to all people. Titus 2:11 (NLT)


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.