Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

The Relationship That Matters Most



Psalm 18:1-2 (NLT)
     1 I love you, LORD; you are my strength. 2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.

Father thinking of the Psalmist’s relationship with You and the benefits derived from that relationship it is little wonder that he would say:  “O LORD, I give my life to you. I trust in you, my God!” Psalm 25:1-2 (NLT)

Father the basic relationship we have with you is encapsulated in two words: love and trust. There is no better response that we could give for Your gracious care of us than to love and trust You. So may we each day demonstrate to You and the world our appreciation and gratitude for such compassionate care, provision and protection.

Father You are my God, my all in all, my everything! I will say with the Psalmist: “Praise the LORD! Let all that I am praise the LORD. 2 I will praise the LORD as long as I live……”  Psalm 146:1-2 (NLT)

In the Name of Your beloved Son, Jesus,


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.