Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Yet...


The Prayer of Habakkuk is powerful.  It speaks of being triumphant no matter the circumstances. No matter the trials you are facing. Even if there is no food. No water.  No evident hope.  His words speak of where our hearts and minds must abide.

"Yet....I will triumph in Yahweh. I will rejoice
 in the God of my salvation!
Yahweh my LORD is my strength;
He makes my feet like those of a deer
and enables me to walk 
on mountain heights."
(Habakkuk 3:18,19) HCSB

Truly, our strength comes from our God. He is mighty and He is powerful and He is where our hope is found. Trust in Him. Lean on Him. Triumph in His Strength and rejoice in His sufficient mercy and grace in our lives! When all else seems lost, look up!


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.