Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Travellers Prayer

O Father, You are always there,
For your love reaches everywhere.
Above the clouds,
Beneath the sea,
I know your hand will cover me.
Through the darkened starry night.
Again at dawn when all is bright.
Upon the heavens, or over bridges,
Deepest valleys, rocky ridges.
You beside me, O so close,
Knowing when I need you most.

 Through different lands of war or peace,
Where suffering stirs or riches twist
I choose to walk the path you tread.
And carry your wisdom where I'm led.
To leave your love in every place
I rest my head or dine or wait.
You keep me safe, watch over me.
I choose to put my trust in thee.

Amen

"Travellers Prayer" by Julie Palmer Read 

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.