Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Medical Costs

I do not want to go into my own situation here (which is complicated) or to assign blame as to who is at fault, but this is a situation that deserves to be prayed for.

Father,

I  pray for our current medical system. It seems to require people, often poor and suffering people, to be charged more money than they can possibly pay to recover their health and prolong their lives. I do not know the solution to this, only that the traditional solutions are falling apart. Therefore, I pray that You might act to heal our medical system. Protect and help those who are put in difficult or impossible positions due to it. Work it out so that those who suffer may not suffer twice from the bills involved.

In Jesus' Name, 
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

2 comments:

Add a comment or request for prayer here.