Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Making the Right Decision

Wonderful God, you are good,
You have shown your great love
in each work you've done.
Thank you for making us
with many unique capabilities
with the ability to speak and give honor to you
with everything we say,
for the privilege of thinking and doing things.

At this time I pray that in your power
you give my life understanding and direction
in how to make the right decisions,
everything is in your hands first
and I trust the doors will be opened
according to your perfect will.

We can make plans
but you, my Lord is the one who leads us
for your right ways and welfare,
I beg you to show me your way,
you're with me as I go,
please, may you remove all fear of my life,
I can get on with your strength and courage.

Amen

From: Short Prayers For You





Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.