Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

For This Country

Father,

I pray for this country. It seems we are going more and more down the wrong path. I pray for wisdom for our leaders to do what is right and not just what is convenient. I pray that we as a nation may put aside living by pragmatism and the pursuit  of personal pleasure and become a people of principle.

I pray for the people who have fought to protect our country or who are presently fighting to do so. I pray that You would put a hedge of protection around them. I pray they may get the respect they deserve. I pray for those who have been injured physically or mentally due to their service, that You would work a work of healing in their lives. And I would ask for peace, for them and their families, as well as for peace for those who may be mourning the loss of loved ones due to their service.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.