Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Hurry Up and Wait

I hate to wait. But God calls us to wait. I have just gone through a period of recovery from surgery designed to fix my pancreatitis. Much of this has involved sitting  or lying around doing nothing, waiting for my body to recover. And I have found it frustrating.

Father,

I pray for myself and all of Your people, that You will teach us to wait on YOU. Teach us not to become impatient with the circumstances of life, but to trust You through them. And help to focus on You and not on the situation while we are waiting.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.