Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Without prayer....


Prayer is one of the most important elements of our relationship with God. Without prayer, we have no communication with our Savior. Without prayer, we leave ourselves unable to hear Him speak to our spirits. Without prayer, we remain in bondage with our sins and guilt instead of experiencing freedom through confession.

Psalm 51:10 is one of the most beautiful expressions of repentance in the bible. I challenge you to read all 19 verses and meditate on them, allowing them to penetrate deep into your hearts. Read each verse intentionally. Let His Word speak and move and renew.

"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me away from Your presence, and do not take Your Holy Spirit away from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation. And uphold me by Your generous spirit." (Verses 10-12) NKJV

Father, thank you for Your powerful and precious Word, Help us to read it and cling to it. Help us to hunger after it and never neglect it. Let it speak to our hearts and let it change who we are into who You would have us to be...prayer



Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.