Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Into the Unknown

Sometimes it is the unknown that is hardest to take. I have had my gall bladder removed,  but the mysterious pain is back. The doctors still do not know what is causing it. My wife's cancer and chemotherapy (which have gone well , though there is always the question of whether it will come back) are much more serious problems. But there is something wearing about just not knowing.

Father,

I thank You that You are Lord of the unknown.  I thank you that nothing is a surprise to You. I pray for those who are facing the unknown: unknown medical problems, unknown situations, puzzling circumstances, that You will give patience, give clarity, show us the way through the problem. But most of all, help us to trust You until the problem is resolved.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.