Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

For Political Leadership

We are once more in the midst of a presidential choice. While I do not want to get into partisan politics, I would like to pray for that choice.

Father,

I pray that You will give this country wisdom in choosing a new leader. I pray You will help us see behind the hype and the image to see what is best. I pray that You will show us someone who will do what is right and not just what is convenient. That we may chose someone who is an individual of character and not just someone who will promise us everything but cannot deliver.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.