Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

When I Feel Weak and Uninspired



Dear Lord Jesus,

There are days when I feel weak and uninspired
and days when I am full of the life You have given me.

Help me remember from where my strength comes.

Please give me wisdom and grant me good health
and spiritual strength to continue the path You would have me walk.

You are the foundational root of nourishment in my life.

I want to remain steadfast and tapped into your power as I face whatever may come.

Thank you for loving me, saving me, carrying me, and giving me hope.

In Your name I pray,

Amen.
-a pray authored by my niece Maria


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.