Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Singing I Go


Romans 15:9 (NLT)
He also came so that the Gentiles might give glory to God for his mercies to them. That is what the psalmist meant when he wrote: “For this, I will praise you among the Gentiles; I will sing praises to your name.”


Father you know as do those who have heard me sing that I don’t do that very well. But I am so glad for the Scripture that says: “Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise! Psalm 95:2 (ESV)

So, thank you Father that you have given me a song to sing of your mercy through which all of your blessings come. Thank you that in Jesus I have a life to live and a story to share of your love, mercy and grace. Now I can say with the Psalmist: “Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the earth! Serve the LORD with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! Psalm 100:1-2 (ESV)
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.