Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Sufficient



2 Corinthians 3:5 (ESV)
       “…. our sufficiency is from God…”

2 Corinthians 12:9 (ESV)
     “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”

Father the Apostle Paul proved throughout his life that your grace was more than enough to sustain him and see him through any crisis or circumstance. Your power is great than our weakness. Your supply is greater than our need. Your peace is great than our depression. Your joy is greater than our sorrow. Your hope is greater than our despair. Your love is greater than our anxiety. Your fellowship is greater than our loneliness. Father you are truly all we need for you are our all in all.

Therefore Father we claim that ancient promise through Isaiah: “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.”  Isaiah 41:10 (NLT)

Thank you Father, that is more than sufficient.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.