Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

LAYING DOWN THE TRACK


Dear Lord, As I am thrilled when my plants have shown growth by my care and watering,  You must also be thrilled when you see  your children dig into the Word of God and begin to grow in our faith, our love our obedience, our prayers and service.

Oh Lord, I want to grown and mature into the woman you created me to be.  Give me strength and desire to open your Word every day, and feast on your words of truth, and then act on them in my daily life.

I love you Lord.  Thank you for never giving up on us, and loving us unconditionally.  Amen.

"Our prayers lay the track down by which God's power can come.  Like a mighty locomotive, his power is irresistible, but it cannot reach us without rails."  ~ Watchman Nee (1903-19720


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.