Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

GOD'S PEACE



Lord, thank you for providing prayer as an antidote to fretfulness.  When my heart is full of anxiety I can see only my limitations; I cannot find Your peace.  But when my heart is full of thanksgiving I can see Your every provision; Your peace is unavoidable.  So in response to Your generous invitation, I bring my thoughts, one by one, into captivity to the obedience of Your Son.  I focus my heart and mind on the virtue of Jesus Christ.  I cast all my cares upon You; I receive in return Your incomparable gift of peace.  Thanks you.  I love You.  Amen.

Image from googleimages.com
Prayer from Maranath Worship Bible.  Philippians 4:6-8
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.