Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A Hope and A Prayer

Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NLT)
    11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.


Honestly, Father, when I look and think about life in this troubled world which looks so bleak and foreboding, despair sets in. Yet, I must praise you for the reminder that you have a plan, a purpose and a promise of a future and a hope that will be glorious. You can still be found by those who seek you wholeheartedly and you still hear and answer prayer.

Therefore we will say with the Apostle Paul: “Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Ephesians 3:20 (NLT)

Thank you, Father, for the hope in us which we pray.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.