Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

early will I seek

O God, You are my God;
Early will I seek You;
My soul thirsts for you;
My flesh longs for You
In a dry and thirsty land
Where there is no water.
(Psalm 63:1)

Do we thirst and long for our God like David did?? Are we seeking Him early? Are we seeking Him at all? Let's purpose to draw near to our God and long and thirst for a relationship with Him. Let's purpose to seek Him first each morning and get ourselves and our day started right! He is the thirst quencher. He is the answer to our longings. He is water to the dry spirit and food to the hungry soul. Let this be our prayer daily and we will begin to see Him manifested greatly in our lives!

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.