Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

54

 
Well Father, few will remember and far less know where car 54 was. But you know and you also know that Wanda and I are celebrating 54 years of marriage. What we know is that during these many years of marriage your grace has sustained us. Our love for each other has nurtured and strengthened us. Our family and friends have encouraged us. And your Word has guided us. It has truly been the trip of a life time. “It’s a Wonderful Life” is more than just the title of a movie; it is the summary of our journey together.

So, thank your Father that you gave me a woman who loves me and whom I love with all my heart. Thank you for your kind and generous wisdom that made 54 possible and I trust with many more to be added.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.