Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

WATER


Psalm 42:1-2 (NLT)
   1 As the deer longs for streams of water, so I long for you, O God. 2 I thirst for God, the living God.


Father, we in California are in dire and desperate need of water! Four years of drought have brought devastating conditions which only water can reverse. Yet, as much as we need water for the soil, we have a much greater need of water for the soul. I pray that our physical needs for water will turn our hearts to You to seek the only water that can and will satisfy our souls. May we seriously consider what Jesus said to the woman at the well:  “If you only knew the gift God has for you and who you are speaking to, you would ask me, and I would give you living water.”  John 4:10 (NLT)

Father may we pray with the Psalmist who cried out: ”O God, you are my God; I earnestly search for you. My soul thirsts for you; my whole body longs for you in this parched and weary land where there is no water.” Psalm 63:1 (NLT)


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.