Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

BEAUTIFUL FEET




Isaiah 52:7 "How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those
who bring good news; who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation."

Dear Lord, tive me feet that run swiftly and steadily with the Good News of the Gospel.  May Your message of salvation be the central focus of my life.  May it's peace and goodness accompany me as naturally  as my soul accompanies my body.  Father, I want to be a courier of Your grace and a fountain of Your salvation.  I love You.  Amen.


image if Mt. Shasta taken on our trip to Oregon
Maranatha Worship Bible Prayer.


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.