Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

What is prayer?



My blogging buddy Mike wrote a good (and short) piece on prayer [here] on his blog yesterday.
Here is something that I wrote in response to his post.
"I frankly struggle in this area Mike. Especially in the areas of petition and intercession. I agree with what you write but wonder if prayer is simply a word we use to describe our relationship with God? Perhaps praying without ceasing is a way to describe our walk with God? I am not saying that we should not intercede or offer petitions but wonder if those are just small facets of what it means to pray?"
I wonder how you might describe the concept of prayer. Maybe you can share a few sentences in the comments?


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.