Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Undiagnosed Illnesses

One of the great frustrations in life is to suffer from an illness that doctors cannot seem to diagnose. I have experienced this in my own life, my wife's, and those of various of my friends.

Father,

I pray for those who suffer with chronic illness, particularly those who struggle to identify what it is. I pray that you will give them your peace. I pray that you will give the doctors wisdom in knowing how to treat them and lead them to doctors who can help. I pray more than this, that You will be their Healer and bring about that healing in any way You see fit. And if it is Your will that they should continue to suffer, I pray You will give them Your strength and Your peace to deal with the situation.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.