Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Appreciation

Philippians 1:3-4 (ESV)
   3 I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, 4 always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy,


Father, in our journey through life there are those you bring alongside to be a comfort, counsel and confidant to encourage and enable us in the life mission you have given us. Yes Father you have given us all a life mission and we need help to accomplishment it. Thank you for family and friends that stand with us in this journey. Some are near, others are far but all are essential in the support you give us through them. You never leave us alone you never leave us without help. Your presence is reinforced through their prayers, fellowship and sometimes sacrificial intervention. So it is with joy Father that I remember them today. It is a remembrance written on my heart out of appreciation for each and every one.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.