Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

THE WIND OF YOUR SPIRIT



Almighty God, send the wind of Your Spirit to blow across the embers of my heart.  Stir up the fire of faith and re-ignite my passion for holiness.  Kindle within me a desire to use the spiritual gifts You have given me for the good of Your kingdom.  May Your Spirit shine forth in power.  May that power be governed by self-discipline, and may all I do be done in the love of God.  I love You. Amen.


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty and attractive , and lovely photos to show how it is made.Thanks for the inspiration.
    Minimalist Loft Design in Prague

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.