Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

LAME HANDS OF FAITH...



"I falter where I firmly trod,
And falling with my weight of cares
Upon the great world's altar-stairs
That slope thro' darkness up to God,
I stretch lame hands of faith, and grope.....

Dear Lord, I do not know the author of these pleading words, but I have many time felt this way when I try to pray and the weight of my cares take my words away, and the stairway to You seems dark ~ so I do stretch my lame hands of faith and grope for words to say.  Then I remember that You said when my words won't come ~ the Holy Spirit groans my feeble words and shares my deepest heart with the Father.  Thank you Lord.  I love You.  Amen.

Staircase from googleimages.com



Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.