Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

I never get tired of praying Psalm 139.  It was part of our devotions at breakfast this morning, and I've had it on my mind and on my lips all day.  I couldn't think of a better prayer to share.

Psalm 139:1-4, 7-10  "O Lord, You have searched me and known me.  You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thoughts far off.  You comprehend my path an my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways.  For there is not a word on tongue, but behold, O Lord, You know it altogether... Where can I go from Your Spirit?   Or where can I flee from Your presence?  If I ascend into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in hell, behold You are there.  If I take the wings of the morning and, and swell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there Your hand shall lead men, and Your right hand shall hold me."   I love you Lord.  Amen

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.