Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Friday

Dear Lord,
It's Friday again. I'm not sure if I'm actually looking forward to the weekend or dreading it. They certainly aren't quite what they used to be. It's been a short week and a long week, and the next week is coming along faster than I want it to, if that makes any sense. I pray that in the midst of this unusually noisy and busy household, that You would fill our hearts and minds with the peace that come only from You, that peace that passes understanding. And in spite of the fact that I so often think I want something different, I really do thank you, Lord, for what You've given me.
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.