Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

POWER



Ephesians 1:19-20 (NLT) 
   “19 I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God’s power for us who believe him. This is the same mighty power 20 that raised Christ from the dead……….”
Father, as I face the challenges and opportunities of a new year, it is with appreciation for your providence, protection and provision you so graciously have given in this past year. And yet a new year always comes with concerns and questions about the uncertainties of life. Many and difficult as they may be of this I am certain, ”the incredible greatness of God’s power for us who believe him.”

Father the power you exercised in raising your son from the dead is the same power you exert every day in sustaining, securing and supplying what you know is best for us. Help us to understand the far reaching impact your power has on every aspect of our lives.

Father, with the power that comes from your presence I look forward to 2014, and how “the incredible greatness of Your power “ will be seen in amazing ways demonstrating your love, your care and your involvement in the lives of those who believe in You.

And Father I also pray that Your power which (surpasses expression or comprehension.— Word Pictures in the New Testament) will bring honor and glory to your Name.


Psalms 91:2 (NLT)
   2 This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. 

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.