Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Storms

Dear Father
I've not been good at keeping up with my weekly Daily Prayer. I have been distracted, but Your hand is still upon me. You remain faithful when my faith is small. You remain strong when weakness overcomes me. Each morning You rain abundant blessing upon my life and the lives of those I love. You never leave us or forsake us, and when the ugliness of the world closes in, You are our shelter from the storm. There is always enough mercy, always abundant grace, forever a reason to give thanks.
Today I thank you for speaking to me in spite of the storms. I praise you for not leaving your children alone in a sinking ship. And Lord, I thank you that Peter, the disciple known so well for his failure, was also the one who had faith to step out of the boat and into the waves. I pray that for all my weaknesses, and in spite of them, that I would hear Your voice in the midst of the storm.
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.