Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Letting Go . . .



Philippians 4:8 "And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing.  FIX your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable.  THINK about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." (NLT)

I MUST let go of WRONG THINKING and change my FOCUS.

Dear Lord Jesus, help me to let go of my wrong thinking.  My negative thinking, my selfish thinking and FOCUS on YOU!  Focus on the things you are about.  Things that are true (Your Word), things that are honorable and right (honesty).  Things that are pure and lovely (Your holiness and love).  Let me think of missionaries and pastor's giving their live in service, and think about how they are worthy  of praise because they do it for YOU.  Lord, erase from my mind WRONG THINKING, and replace it with your HEART.   I love you and want You to be my focus.  Amen

Letting go of wrong thinking and not complaining will give us a platform for ministry and sharing God's Word.


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.