Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

LETTING GO



"...let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trip us up.  And let us run with endurance the race God ha set before us.  We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith.... Hebrews 12:1-2 (NLT)

Dear Lord, I MUST let go of ME and accept the LORDSHIP of Christ.  Letting go is hard, but Oh, the benefits of letting the Lord be in charge of my life is the only way to live the abundant life.  Lord, please help me on a daily basis to LET GO of ME.  I love your Lordship in my life, it brings me comfort and peace.  Amen

"And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as YOUR LORD, you MUST continue to follow him.  Let your roots grown down in HIM, and let your lives be built on HIM.  Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught and you will overflow with thankfulness."  (NLT)

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

  1. Endurance is the word God keeps bringing to my attention this morning. I was reading James 1:2. I am always blessed when I visit your blogs, Wanda. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.