Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

LETTING GO OF ANGER




Ecclesiastes 7:9 "Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for ANGER resides in the laps of fools."

I must let go of ANGER by yielding my personal RIGHTS!

Dear Lord, why am I so easily prone to anger.  Sometimes over the smallest unimportant things.  It's something my old nature loves, and tries to get me angry almost daily.  Every time, it's because I'm hanging on to MY personal rights, and not considering the other person.  I want to be free of anger on a daily basis, Lord, please help me to let go of anger, and yield my personal rights to You, and to the person who has caused me to get angry.  Lord let me realize as the little sign says, Anger is only letter short of danger.  And that's were it always leads.  I will let go of my anger, and I will let you be the sweet, sweet spirit I desire in my life.  I love you,  Amen

James 1:20 Tells us our anger will never achieve the righteousness of God and that is what I want to achieve in my daily life.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.