Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

GRANTED

1 Samuel 1:27 (NIV)
    …..the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.


Father, when I think of Hannah and your answer to her prayer in the birth of Samuel her son, it is wonderful insight into your wisdom, love and purpose. Wisdom because your answer is always at the right time. Love because your answer is always motivated by your heart. Purpose because your answer always fits into your perfect plan for time and eternity.

Father, help me to remember that my prayers will always be granted on the same basis of your wisdom, love and purpose. What more could I ask for? Especially when you encourage me with the assurance of Jeremiah 29:11 (NLT)For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.”

Thank you Father for the answers you have granted all of my life that have demonstrated your wisdom, expressed your love and fulfilled your purpose. Surely I can respond in the words of Hannah: No one is holy like the LORD! There is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God. 1 Samuel 2:2 (NLT)

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.